R.I.P. Peter Yates

A name that should be familiar to any car enthusiast, Peter Yates. Director of of the famed car chase legend, Bullitt starring Steve McQueen...

R.I.P. Peter Yates - Hallo AutoMotive user, we prepare interested article for you with title R.I.P. Peter Yates. We hope our contents will help you to get good information. ( Bullitt ), ( Film Director ), ( Hollywood ), ( Peter Yates ), ( Steve McQueen ), OK, happy reading guys.

Title : R.I.P. Peter Yates
Link : R.I.P. Peter Yates

READ ALSO


R.I.P. Peter Yates

A name that should be familiar to any car enthusiast, Peter Yates. Director of of the famed car chase legend, Bullitt starring Steve McQueen. Has passed away at the age of 81.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Yates family.


Finally, The Article R.I.P. Peter Yates

Finally, our content R.I.P. Peter Yates in this time. Hopefully it can benefit to you all. Ok, see you in another contents.

You read artcile R.I.P. Peter Yates now in link http://r-automotive.blogspot.com/2011/01/rip-peter-yates.html

Related

Steve McQueen 8079749235292301012

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Archive

item