Driving America: Love Bug

I was honored to recently have a story published by The Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan honoring car fans and their memories of their...

Driving America: Love Bug - Hallo AutoMotive user, we prepare interested article for you with title Driving America: Love Bug. We hope our contents will help you to get good information. ( Beetle ), ( Dearborn ), ( Driving America ), ( First Car ), ( Michigan ), ( The Henry Ford Museum ), ( Volkswagen ), OK, happy reading guys.

Title : Driving America: Love Bug
Link : Driving America: Love Bug

READ ALSO


Driving America: Love Bug

I was honored to recently have a story published by The Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan honoring car fans and their memories of their first car. The stories are being collected as part of their "Driving America" exhibit. My story is not unlike millions of others memories of their first car. But few can say that they still have their first car. Not only do I still have my 1972 Super Beetle that was purchased in 1992, I also still have my first new car. A 1999 VW New Beetle. Please read my story here. Driving America. Leave some feed back here. Let me know about your first car memories.

Source: the author, The Henry Ford


Finally, The Article Driving America: Love Bug

Finally, our content Driving America: Love Bug in this time. Hopefully it can benefit to you all. Ok, see you in another contents.

You read artcile Driving America: Love Bug now in link http://r-automotive.blogspot.com/2012/02/driving-america-love-bug.html

Related

Volkswagen 7664998161905617711

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Archive

item